• Authors
  • essexmilf

essexmilf

Ok just over a year of submitting to Lit. Through my writing I have 'met' some lovely people on here and have had some interesting and exciting correspondence.
The early stuff was about my younger life. I was very naughty with my cousin when we were both eighteen and even naughtier with his dad, my uncle, my mum's sister a year or so later.
Maybe it was that or possibly other influences, but as life has progressed so my views on sex and my sexual behaviour have both changed quite considerably.
I have been married and divorced twice and had several, well quite a few actually other lovers. I have, what I heard termed by a female Swedish TV personality, loose knickers. In other words in the right circumstances they come off far too readily! And that has given me a theme for my later Lit submissions.
I'm happy to enter into correspondence on any topic and understand what the most popular is likely to be and that's fine!
If you hit the right spots with your feedback and are intertresting or, of course especially flattering (lol) then a photo of me will be yours.

email me if you wish essexmilf@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Danielle aka Dani

Location

Essex UK

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
218Followers
2My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Young Men, Erotic Writing And Underwear

Contact Member

Contact essexmilf by clicking here.