Literotica.com
index : members : WriteOnward45 : Biography

Add to favorites

WriteOnward45
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
WriteOnward45's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: New England
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: w
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1257494
Member Since: December 23, 2010
Last Modified: April 16, 2011
Some words from WriteOnward45:

Sexually, there are two versions of me, and the stories I write. I love being very romantic and making a woman feel like she is the most beautiful, desirable and precious lover I've ever known.

My romantic stories are often based on real life experiences. A dozen roses given as a complete surprise, along with a poem of love dedicated to her. There's wine and candle light, there's good food and lively conversation that alternates between our common interests, and what I find so interesting about her. There's flirtatious banter, and yes, there's also laughter. There can be lots of shared laughter.

Then there's the silence of getting deeply lost in the glow of each others eyes. Sharing a stare with an unmistakable meaning, leading to an inevitable conclusion.

Then there's the other version of me... I?m very turned on by sexually dominating a woman. Some of these stories are experiences I?ve had, and others are fantasies of experiences I wish I?d had, but that my current lover would never be receptive to.

She soon finds herself with her wrists and ankles tied to the bed posts and her legs and thighs spread wide open. Exposed, vulnerable and helpless? leading to many things I want to do with her and do to her... but never more than she can bear. Safe words are always there for her if she needs to stop what?s happening. I am not into causing pain. The closest I'll get is giving a mild to moderate spanking, just enough for her to feel a little sting and slightly redden her bare cheeks.

I want to suddenly grab her waist from behind, bend her over a plush upholstered chair, pull her skirt up to her waist and rip her panties away... exposing her pussy lips in rear view so I can push into her from behind and fuck her.

Fuck her slowly at first, but then much faster and harder. Ripping away her blouse and bra, then groping and massaging her naked breasts from behind as I fuck her. Rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, slightly twisting, but twisting harder if she begs me.

I want to fuck her like a piston rod driving rapidly and repeatedly deep inside her, until she screams out loud from the intense ecstasy of her orgasm and I growl like a raging animal as my hot cum spurts all over the walls inside her.

If this duality of romance and raw sexuality appeals to you, then e-mail me... If you can enjoy romantic erotica, and also stories of a woman being sexually dominated and ravished, well let?s talk.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board