Literotica.com
index : members : RabbitPrince : Biography

Add to favorites

RabbitPrince
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
RabbitPrince's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Canada
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpsw
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1268141
Member Since: January 29, 2011
Last Modified: June 7, 2017
RabbitPrince
Some words from RabbitPrince:

Hello Literotica readers! I have a new story 'tag' I would like to try out to help categorize my writings. Many of my stories tend to be a bit verbose at times. Sometimes you want to get straight to the action and not read a lot of plot and setting. To further this end, I am attaching a (FnF) tag to any of my stories that are "Fast And Furious", and get straight to the hot stuff with minimal introductions and setting.

If you like this idea, or have other ideas, send me feedback or comment to the good folks who upkeep this site.

Let me just thank everyone for your amazing support. I wasn't sure that some of my stories would be as well received as they have been. Thank you all

Also, I want to apologize for the typos and errors in my text. I try to edit them, and I am a bit of a perfectionist, so I hope my screw-ups don't detract from the stories. They drive me nuts.

I like sexy stories and perversions. I enjoy good writing and imaginative people. Porn can only go so far in capturing the true raw spirit of eroticism. Will we ever see the day that porn videos will be real expressive art to reflect good writing? Hollywood needs to go XXX.

A note to anyone who thinks I am mentally disturbed or anything: YKINMK. (Your Kink Is Not My Kink) and vice versa. Most of my stories will try to push edges or limits here and there. If you're not ready for that, fine. There's plenty of tamer stuff available on the internet and in fine book stores everywhere.

I'm also very open-minded, and like writing about odd or less-explored kinks, so if you have a story idea or a particular fetish you'd like me to write about, send me a message. I might be able to indulge you.

Belladonna for president.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board