• Authors
  • dirtysillythoughts

dirtysillythoughts

Thank you to everyone who reads my stories! Comments and feedback are much appreciated. I write for fun, when time and energy intersect, so I can't promise punctuality... but I do very much enjoy this site and seeing people enjoy my work.

REGARDING "BECOMING DOMINANT"
There's gonna be a lot of sex in this story. A LOT of sex. There will eventually be some plot along the way (there are other dominants out there, and it's not always rosy relations between them), but ultimately this is meant to be a good dose of escapist wish-fulfillment. I hope it can be enjoyed as such.

It took me a while to figure out why I was dissatisfied with the original version of Chapter 1, and then a while longer to figure out what to do to fix it... and then a while longer than that for the time & energy to meet up.

I decided, firstly, that I didn't want to limit myself to a first-person narrator. I wanted to be able to get into the minds of other people in the story, especially those being "dominated." I typically find there's something really sexy about the POV of the person falling under the spell of a seducer. Secondly, I realized that I didn't like Casey as a newly-minted adult; I wanted him to have some relationship experience (and harder life experience) so he could really appreciate his gifts as he becomes aware of them.

I may someday start a separate storyline involving a young female dominant, too. I have ideas. But for now it's just Casey, Monica, and anyone they decide to play with.

Again, feedback is always welcome. I hope you enjoy!

Location

West Coast

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
233Followers
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Lingerie, Ffm

Contact Author

Contact dirtysillythoughts by clicking here.