• Authors
  • 99PercentStraight

99PercentStraight

Hello! I grew up in horse country, on what is known as a gentleman's farm, which sounds snotty but really means horses, cats and dogs, chickens and geese, etc., but we weren't making a living from the farm. ........................................................ The acreage that was under the plow was leased out to a nearby farmer who really was a farmer. .................................................... We had a barn that was pretty notorious in the 70s and 80s. We were fun kids but randier than hell, and I ended up in the horse blankets with an incredible number of my friends and cousins and neighbors over the years, although all this was many years ago. .............................................. I am definitely straight, but at the time that seemed to include an awful lot of oral sex in that barn with other straight guy friends my age as well as passionate lovemaking with girlfriends! ................................As we got older, me and the boys had to become a little more discreet, and eventually we all stopped... not out of a lack of desire but out of combination of pure fear of the consequences.and the fact that more complete relationships with girls left that sort of casual carryings on out of the picture. ........................... I have lived a completely straight life since then, and am quite happy with my world, but every once in a long while I'll meet someone, somewhere, a woman usually and sometimes, rarely, a guy, who I feel drawn to in an interesting way, and I'll think, "I wonder if this charming girl or fellow had the same experiences growing up that I did? ........................Did they roll in the hay, laughing, with the sun pouring in on happily naked skin?" ........................ Of course, there is absolutly no way to broach the subject, so I've always left it be, but I've remained curious... ..................................I travel regularly to the Princeton, NJ area. ....................

NOT a swinger, just a fun human, albeit a good lookin', strong human, with good taste in girls, food, wine amd music!!!

backinthehayloftagain@yahoo.com ................

Location

Princeton, NJ

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

I Do Like The Smells Of The Hay Loft

Contact Author

Contact 99PercentStraight by clicking here.