• Authors
  • slowtease

slowtease

==========
16-Apr-2011:
Uploaded Ch.03 to the site robots, I guess it'll be up in a few days. This one's taken a while as it's longer than the other parts put together, and also I was having some problems with timeouts when uploading, so this is the soonest I could get it out there. If you've enjoyed anything so far - especially Ch.02 - then I think you'll like this one.

==========
7-Apr-2011:
Ch.02's now up! I'm really happy with this one, and I've already got great things in draft for the next chapter. Please read, vote, comment and leave feedback - it means a lot to receive it.

==========
6-Apr-2011:
Thanks for all the feedback so far on the first two stories. I think that, when I'm done with this multi-parter, I'll come back and merge the introduction and Ch.01. They're both short, and like many commenters say, maybe it makes more sense to have longer pieces.

==========
Bio:

I'm here to try my hand at writing some porn. :) I did NaNoWriMo last year (very little porn, apart from the fisting), and as I wrote, I showed my story updates to some friends. Their feedback kept me motivated, and I hope yours will do the same. I'd like to post my stories in small updates, writing as I go.

So please comment, tell me what you think does and doesn't work about the stories, and offer constructive feedback. If you just want to comment to say you like it, that's good too.

Bear in mind I'm English, not American, so some words are going to be different. What Americans call pants, we call trousers. What Americans call panties, we call pants. This is going to be relevant pretty much right away. ;)

Location

UK

Member Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
37Followers
4Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Teasing, Bondage, Glasses, Radical Politics

Contact Member

Contact slowtease by clicking here.