• Authors
  • krazykylie

krazykylie

Since my early teens I've been reading stories of romance, advancing to a love for erotica as time went on. Only recently have I discovered that writing about my own thoughts and fantasies can be the biggest turn-on of all. I have an active imagination and a fascination for most things sexual. I truly believe that our minds are our most powerful and largest sex organs. I'm always in awe of the human body and how magical it is that our minds and bodies come together to interact intimately with another person. I hope that any writing I do can entertain at least a few, the way that others stories have held me captivated and impassioned.

I have vivid fantasies, and my fetishes are quite evident within my stories. My writing style shows a preference for lurid details, rather than skipping over sexual generalizations.

For any critics of my stories, particularly those critical of the infidelity that I've written of, I say that this is an expression of fantasy and imagination. While certain aspects of my own sexuality have influenced content in these stories, they are completely fiction. Please keep in mind that the majority of erotic writings by any author are fantasies without fact.

I do love comments and feedback, so please feel free.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

13 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
158Followers
23Following
38My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Well Endowed Men, Oral Sex, Ejaculation, First Experiences, Erotic Literature, Sensuality And Romance, Interracial Relationships, Sexual Variety

Contact Author

Contact krazykylie by clicking here.