Literotica.com
index : members : vixenfurry : Biography

Add to favorites

vixenfurry
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
vixenfurry's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: my mind, arguing with my characters
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fmw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: MAJOR FURRY! love the whole ears and tail thing. also like a bit of bondage but not the really hard core stuff.
Pets: Other
User Number: 1286535
Member Since: April 9, 2011
Last Modified: June 23, 2014
vixenfurry
Some words from vixenfurry:

Update- June 23

Chapter 4 is up. Hopefully I'll be able to finish chapter 5 soon, although I haven't decided who I want to do next. I guess just whichever gets done first.

Update- June 20

Submitted the chapter again. Hopefully it will go up this time. I also have decided to make a Wattpad account. Just look for missvixenfurry. The chapter is already up there.

Update- June 18

The chapter was rejected because apparently they are not accepting rtf right now. I'm a little annoyed at that since the first time that I submitted a chapter here they wouldn't accept it because it was a Word document and suggested that I change it to rtf or txt format. Once I get to an actual computer I will resubmit it and hopefully it will post soon. Sorry for the extra wait.

Also me and my friends have started making a graphic novel! We have a Facebook page and a deviantART page!I'm putting up a new picture which is some of the artwork my friends did for it! Just looked above this!

Here are the links:

http://thethreeplanes.deviantart.com/

http://www.facebook.com/TheThreePlanes

You can call me Vixen cause that's what I am. I like to read and write and my writing tends to be a bit sexual so I decided to join up so people can tell me what they think of my work.

My bunny died recently... I'm rather saddened by it...

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board