Literotica.com
index : members : roughboy18 : Biography

Add to favorites

roughboy18
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
roughboy18's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: Average
Location: USA
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: fmw
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1288724
Member Since: April 16, 2011
Last Modified: February 5, 2017
roughboy18
Some words from roughboy18:

10/31/14 Happy Halloween! I've just published Encounters with Evil (#1) as The Valjevo Encounter. (See the gorgeous cover art below.) I'm planning to keep it up on Literotica and am hoping it doesn't hurt the sales of the published novel.

The published novel contains a reworked beginning, a few extra scenes and a lot of clean-up. If you can spare a few $ and want to support an author you read, you can buy The Valjevo Encounter at Divergent Publishing, AllRomanceebooks.com, Smashwords, and Amazon. Check my author website for details.

http://authorjvaughn.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jay.vaughn.5836

9/29/13: What happened to Rough Boys? I removed it from Literotica because some ass named Felix Fererro published it on Amazon and Goodreads as "Rough Boys - Ty's Story" under his own name. Hard to believe someone would steal from me like that, but I guess I've seen enough of life to know it happens. Luckily one of my Lit fans saw it and notified me (thank you!). I have the copyright on it and requested that Amazon remove it immediately. Update: It's now for sale under my own name as a trilogy. The first hit, er I mean book, is free. You can find it in all the usual venues.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board