Literotica.com
index : members : 2small4her : Biography

Add to favorites

2small4her
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
2small4her's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Texas
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fpmw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Hotwifing andWife Watching
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1299553
Member Since: May 23, 2011
Last Modified: March 25, 2015
2small4her
Some words from 2small4her:

A Texas couple who plays. We found an alternative night club and found it to be exciting and I enjoyed showing my wife off to other people and she loves it, too!

Many things happened and my inexperienced young wife matured. We enjoy being with other people and my enthusiastic wife finds public sex a turn on. The public sex, was with me at first, but my wife enjoyed being with other women and then a couple of other men. I missed out, I guess, when several other men fucked my wife and I didn't say anything after she admitted she found it exciting. I was surprised when my wife told me, "she wanted to cuckold me."

We began to look for other men for her which proved more difficult than we'd imagined. One evening we ran into a man we'd known from our first swingers club. My wife invited our black friend home with us and I watched my wife as our friend 'blacked' my wife that evening. She found their sex to be erotic; I guess you could say my wife made me her cuckold that evening.

If you are offended by a white couple who bring black men into their marriage; please don't read our stories. I don't know why I find it exciting, but I write about her experiences and today I'm bisexual, as well.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board