Literotica.com
index : members : SweetFuckBunny : Biography

Add to favorites

SweetFuckBunny
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
SweetFuckBunny's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 130452
Member Since: July 7, 2002
Last Modified: July 11, 2002
Some words from SweetFuckBunny:

Totally engrossed in the guys in my life, and searching for a woman to come and play along. Love sex - group, anal, one on one, double penetration....it's all good. However, I don't do one-night stands, and I don't hop from bed to bed. I am subbie to my Dom, and trust him with every molecule of my being. My hubby is the most wonderful guy, and I love him dearly.

Am a total airhead with not many thoughts on much of anything. Everything you would ever want to know about me, you will know within moments of meeting me. Thus, this bio is totally unnecessary.

I am a complete sub to my Dom, and revel in it. He is a perfect fit. Perversion for perversion. Challenge for challenge. Able to dominate this opinionated and stubborn woman with a beautiful ease.

My husband is a wonderfully supportive and caring man. He makes me feel special and cherished every moment of every day.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board