Literotica.com
index : members : DanStanding : Biography

Add to favorites

DanStanding
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
DanStanding's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: many
Pets: None
User Number: 1309748
Member Since: June 27, 2011
Last Modified: June 30, 2011
Some words from DanStanding:

Dan Standing is dedicated to expanding and advancing the genres and formats of transformation literature, which is in part why he founded Dan Standing Entertainment in 2009.

In 2006, between jobs, he decided to write his first book, THE CHEST, which was published on the BE Story Club in 2007. Since then the BESC has published his stand-alone comic book SPRITELY and the various early issues of his on going series T&A; T&A1, T&A2, T&A ? Three?s a Crowd, T&A Before and After and T&A Before and After 2.

Dan has since decided he wanted to write material that involved transformations of other types beyond just breast expansion, and thus started http://www.DanStanding.com.

His premiere self-published book, BAR BELLES (2010), is the first full length entry into his new literary universe.

Dan lives in the USA with his true love, Amber Brood.

You can follow Dan Standing on Twitter (@dan_standing) as well as find him and Dan Standing Entertainment on Facebook. There?s also a LinkedIn profile floating around.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board