Literotica.com
index : members : Dave_Loves_Puss : Biography

Add to favorites

Dave_Loves_Puss
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Dave_Loves_Puss's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Where we say ya'll!
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1311097
Member Since: July 2, 2011
Last Modified: August 18, 2011
Some words from Dave_Loves_Puss:

I love Pussy.

I love the way Pussy looks. I love it dark or light, brown or pink. I love it hairy or shaved and everything in between. I love a frontal view or a view from the back. I love Pussy standing up or sitting down. I especially love to see it bent over. I love a juicy Pussy. I love to see the outline of a Pussy in a pair of shorts, especially volley ball shorts. I love to see Pussy in panties of all kinds, french cut, boy shorts, whatever as long as the contour of the Pussy can be seen. I love to see clothing removed from a Pussy slowly.

I love to watch a Pussy dance. I love to watch a Pussy being pleased by the owner. I will not blink so I don't miss a single swirl or stroke. I love to see a Pussy rubbed low or rubbed high. I love to see a Pussy spread apart with fingers. I love to watch a Pussy love on its toys, big or little.

I love the way Pussy smells. I love to breath in the scent when I pull off the coverings. I love to smell a Pussy on my fingers. It's overwhelming musk alone gets me so hard I can barely stand it.

I love the way Pussy tastes. I love it when I lick for the first time and taste the excitement and inviting juices on my tongue before my own juices mix with it and dilute it. I love to taste the juices of release when the Pussy has been satisfied with my tongue or my fingers. I love to share my fingers and my juice covered face with girl I am pleasing.

I love the way Pussy feels. I feel it through the clothes, clamping onto the contours of it through the clothing. I love digging down into a pair of pants to find a Pussy covered with panties or bare under the pants, hairy or shaved. I love the moan I hear when I reach the Pussy and slowly stroke it under the clothes.

I love to feel a naked Pussy, smooth or hairy. I love to feel in grinding on my leg or rubbing on my shaft. I love to feel the Pussy dripping its hot juices on my leg or stomach or into my mouth.

I love to feel the clit. I love to spread the top of the velvety folds enough to find it and rub it in circles with my powerful and talented hands. I love to feel the folds and their silky softness. There is no part of a womans body that feels that smooth and silky. I love to feel the folds wrapped around my fingers, or smooth against my tongue, or when the time is just right, wrapped around my shaft

I love to enter a Pussy standing up with a leg up, standing up bent over, on all fours, or my favorite, up against a tree in the woods somewhere. I love entering a Pussy while laying between the legs, or laying on my side, rubbing the clit as I stretch the walls with my shaft.

Finally, I love Pussy anywhere anytime. I love Pussy in the bed or on the couch. I love Pussy on the kitchen counter. I love Pussy in the car or on the beach or in a back alley. I love Pussy in the sun or the rain. I especially love Pussy in the woods.

I love Pussy.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board