• Authors
  • Lightbrown24

Lightbrown24

Here is a little something about me...

I'm 25, from Texas :) I have been writing since I was little. Not like this of course lol. I love to write but I need to refresh on the grammar. Which some of the readers have come to realize. I found this site and it inspired me to write again. I hope others enjoy.

*****
Thanks to everyone for all the feedback I have been getting!

I have posted another story, Shame it's something I am toying with. I would love for y'all to check it out.

******
Update

I am up to 7 with False Alarm. I posted ch. 3 but you know it's pending. Pretty much done with ch. 2 for Shame I appreciate the response.

*****
10/6/11

I am currently editing the previous stories. Now, that I have some idea what to look for. Like some of my common mistakes. I have to say those who stuck with reading my stories wow. Thanks! You guys are real troopers lol. Real talk though. How do you resubmit? Do I just submit again? If I do that how do I take down the old one? To the FAQ!

10/10/11

A revised False Alarm ch. 1 & 2 should be posted. I think I will post ch. 5 later this week as well as ch. 3 of Shame.

Update
12/14/11

Sorry guys I have not abandoned you. The new job is extremely stressful. Hopefully it will be posted this weekend. Meaning it might be Monday or Tuesday. They just need to be edited.

1/2/12

I was going to post the 2 updates tonight but, I still need to go over Shame 4. I went over False Alarm but he has no outside editing. I need to update my software. Any who, those who are reading it's coming sorry for the wait.

1/9/12

Those waiting on Shame it was posted with False Alarm. It was rejected for something ... Lol so I'm going to re work some stuff. So I'm guessing the weekend, hopefully. Thanks guys for being patient also for ALL the feedback!

8/21/12

New submissions coming soon. Soon like this week.

Location

Texas

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
177Followers
4Following
8My Comments
2Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Lightbrown24 by clicking here.