Literotica.com
index : members : charlene_silvermist : Biography

Add to favorites

charlene_silvermist
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
charlene_silvermist's Biography:
Gender: 
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Eastern Seaboard
Orientation: 
Interested In: Nothing
Status: 
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Incest/Taboo Relations,BDSM Lifestyle,D/s Dynamics,Bisexuality,Forced Orgasm,Public Sex/Masturbation,Voyuerism
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 1315252
Member Since: July 17, 2011
Last Modified: December 31, 2021
Some words from charlene_silvermist:

Alright, time to write something serious in here I guess. I am a single gal who until posting a story on this site, never believed for a second that I had any creative talent. Now I have everyone telling me I'm a writer and I've only ever written one thing.lol But that's given me what I needed to continue and there is more to come.

Obviously my profile picture isn't me. Given when I have elected to write about in here, I have a bit of anonymity to protect so I elected an avatar. The image is original art by Ariock, a master of what is being called, fearotica. I'm honestly not a huge fan of anything but this image. It represents me to the letter. The Devilish form taking the Angel of Lust in her ass. This is my dark side, the taboo taking control of me. The harder the devil penetrates the angel, the more writing I will have to share. Everyone pray for the stamina of the devil;)

Update: I haven't come back to this site for a long time, and it absolutely warms my heart how many of you still read my work from all those years ago. It makes me want to offer more, when I have another personal story to tell.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board