Literotica.com
index : members : Nottsgrrl : Biography

Add to favorites

Nottsgrrl
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Nottsgrrl's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: f
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1320463
Member Since: August 4, 2011
Last Modified: November 27, 2012
Some words from Nottsgrrl:

Apologies to anyone looking for Sylvan God or Harvest Moon - I have been asked to take these stories down, as both stories have been picked up by a small press e-publisher, and they now own the e-publication rights.

They are being released under separate pen-names as the publisher felt they were slightly different genres. I work in a professional environment and sadly my connection to erotica could potentially be detrimental.

You should be able to find them on Amazon and other ebook outlets at the end of August 2012 published by Freya Press if you are interested. Thank you to everyone that read them and gave feedback.

You can find more information on the publisher's site at www.freyapress.co.uk

FEEDBACK

========

I genuinely appreciate feedback on my stories - good or bad. I appreciate you taking the time to read it, and comment.

If something really doesn't work, then let me know - how can we authors improve if we don't know what we are doing wrong? If however, something is just not your taste, then I suggest you read something else.

If you spot a typo - please don't just say 'there are typos', as this is not the least bit helpful - click the 'Send Feedback' button and let me know exactly where they are, but first just check that it is not a US/UK spelling difference. I have had some comments that a word is incorrectly spelled when it is actually correct for the UK - and as I am British... ;)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board