• Authors
  • Honeysuckle_Vixen

Honeysuckle_Vixen

Hey there, Literotica Peeps!

Firstly, let me just tell you that I've been an avid Literotica reader for years. This site is amazing and I wish more people knew about it. I think our sexiest organ is the brain and Literotica forces us to use our imaginations to get off.

I don't know why it's taken me so long to make the transition from Literotica Reader to writer, but I'm happy to finally be doing it.

Most of the writing I'll be posting here will be Erotic Romance. In real life I'm an aspiring Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy author. What I'll be posting here will be mostly Historical and Paranormal Romance.

Also, I often like to infuse my stories with elements from my favorite Faerie Tales. For instance, The Beast of Dacia is set in the ancient kingdom of Dacia and has some major Cinderella threads woven in it. It's also got vamps, weres, and some other crazy creatures, so be on the look out for that one.

I'm not just a sugary sweet romance lover, though. I've got a dark side [insert diabolical cackle here] and that's where the paranormal will come in.

I LOVE constructive feedback, so please feel free to leave me some. Also, if there's a favorite faerie tale of yours that you'd like to see brought to life in a new way, shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do.

I'm really looking forward to making the transition from Literotica Reader to Literotica Writer and any/all of you who'd like to come along for the ride are most welcome!

Happy Reading,

HoneySuckle_Vixen

Location

Atlanta

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
4Following
1My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Too Many To List Here!

Contact Author

Contact Honeysuckle_Vixen by clicking here.