• Authors
  • kjplotts

kjplotts

I'm a 26 year old proofer by day and a cook by night. I graduated a few years ago with a Bachelors Degree in Publishing, so I know my way around words quite a bit. I currently work for an accounting firm as a proofreader but the amount of work I get vs. how long it takes me to do it is just not satisfying. I need more fun and more of a challenge! I've been editing for writers on this site since 2011 and I've received nothing but praise for my approach and my attention to detail.

I can do simple grammar proofing or more complicated content proofing, your choice. I always give back two copies of whatever I edit: one with changes highlighted and one with changes incorporated.

I'm not embarrassed by any genre. I've proofed everything from vampire erotica to BDSM and I have the ability to judge a piece by its wording alone and not by the story itself. I'm efficient, knowledgeable, and very fast with the turn around. Send me an email with what you'd like done and I can have it back to you in 3 days or less.

I look forward to working with you :)

Location

Chicago, IL

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
30Followers

Contact Author

Contact kjplotts by clicking here.