Literotica.com
index : members : jeremiahbull : Biography

Add to favorites

jeremiahbull
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
jeremiahbull's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: Over 60
Weight: No Answer
Height: Tall
Location: Vegas
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Curious
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: See below
Pets: None
User Number: 1325095
Member Since: August 20, 2011
Last Modified: August 17, 2017
Some words from jeremiahbull:

Libertarian gentleman who appreciates the duality of the mind and body. The connection between mind and body is an endless source of fascination and eroticism. As much as the body craves sex, it is the mind that can experience the greatest arousal.

Unfortunately "the mind" is what society has created for us. It is "your mind" that has the ability to take your body to the most extreme levels of pleasure.

I find the female body endlessly wonderful and can fully appreciate why women would be attracted to other women. I am here to encourage women to get out of "the mind" that society has saddled them with and discover the desires and needs of "their mind." Do not be surprised if I encourage you to turn the fantasies in your own mind into reality.

An observation on fetishes...a fetish is a sexual fixation on something very specific which triggers arousal. I am a believer in variety...an ever expanding quiver of triggers. I do love the word "quiver."

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board