• Authors
  • docmagnus

docmagnus

Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing.

All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My particular fetishes are well represented in my stories. I've had my share of experiences dominating submissive women in the past, and had some fantastic experiences with them. I took some time off when I married a fairly vanilla woman. It didn't end up working out, but no regrets.

I used to be able to say I'd engaged in plenty of the escapades in my stories at one time or another. But I've gone to some fairly dark and extreme places lately. This may seem dull, but I'm just too safe-and-sane in real life for things like ass-to-mouth. But testing a woman's limits under the belt is still way up there on my hobby list.

I've lately been skewing towards a lesbian bent in a lot of my stories. Besides the obvious appeal of two girls together, which is every straight guys wet dream, I think it's because of the greater narrative freedom. A dominant, sadistic woman can just get away with so much more than a man. The level of sheer unadulterated cruelty that a woman can get away with while dominating another woman in a story would send a man to prison for life. I find it liberating to explore it in fiction. Also, two chicks doing girl on girl! Woo hoo!

The lesbian erotica author Soppingwetpanties took it upon herself to adapt my very first story from the female's point of view. She added considerable depth to it. I encourage you to check it out here at:
https://www.literotica.com/s/kelly-submits-to-her-new-master

Still curious about me? Check out my Fetlife profile at: https://fetlife.com/users/1603941

Location

California

Gender

Male

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
490Followers
55Following
874My Favorites
101My Comments
11Series Published

More About Me

Age

60

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Film, Disciplining Naughty Women, Music, Butt-Fucking anal virgins

Fetishes

BDSM, Domination, S&m, Watersports, Submissive Women, Ass Fucking, Bondage, Sexual Slavery

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact docmagnus by clicking here.