• Authors
  • erosenin05

erosenin05

I've enjoyed writing for the last few years and have worked on numerous personal projects in the areas of fantasy and horror. After receiving advice from a literary agent concerning my writing I decided to create some short erotica stories to help me develop my writing skills so that one day I might have my work published for sale.

Literotica has been known to me for a few years now and has been a source of inspiration to me. Although erotica is not my most favoured genre to write, the fact that the author's are able to receive immediate feedback from their readers and fellow author's provides the perfect environment for the up and coming author to hone their skills.

When I write I insist on maintaining an apparent reality in my stories. I don't like to create scenarios that would, or could, never happen. I try to imagine situations that many men can relate to, such as the desire of one's sister-in-law or the wanting of that woman at the supermarket. My job then is to develop a scenario where anyone could believe that the outcome is possible.

Location

Australia

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Reptile(s)

Contact Author

Contact erosenin05 by clicking here.