• Authors
  • beeman2012

beeman2012

Just want to get the other side to role play rape fantasies out there.
There are people who want to see and read about role play rape where the bottom isn't turned gay mid rape. or realizes he likes cock.
Or even worse, when the bottom is "forced" to be sucked.

It really ruins the fantasy. A lot of porns that cover this fantasy come close, but then ruin it with the "forced" bottom becoming more willing.

It's all role play, it's fantasy. So some people want to feel like it's real like they can get into it.

Im NOT about the pain or beatings or anything gruesome like that.

I want to present the "forced" side of the fantasy that appeals to people.
Some people like the idea of getting into a roleplay where they are "forced" to do something against their will. Yes secretly they are having fun and enjoying it. It's a thrill, it's a blast. But what makes it thrilling is pretending you don't want it.
Trying to get away from it but being utterly unable to.

That's what I want to present. Those stories that cater to those people. And who knows, maybe some porn in this direction could be inspired too for people who are into this aspect of it.


But i do want to clarify that I do not see actual real live rape as a good thing in any way. Nor do I care for pain or beating of any sort.
I just like the role play aspect of being forced. That's really all this is about. Role play revolving around being forced.

Now i've repeated myself till im blue in the face. Hopefully i've made my point.

Feel free to email me or criticize. I honestly don't mind a bit and i'll reply to anyone and everyone I can when I can.

Thank you.

Location

va

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Role Play

Contact Author

Contact beeman2012 by clicking here.