• Authors
  • NYCSeparatedWM50

NYCSeparatedWM50

Tall, separated, well-educated executive and open minded.

My stories are all true.

I married too young. She wanted a minivan, 2.3 kids, and a white picket fence, and I wanted to see the world. It was never destined to last.

After the pain of our divorce, I realized I was free to discover the world, myself, and others. I’ve traveled to 40 countries, mostly for work, and along the way found that the goofy geek I was in high school had become a successful executive that others found attractive.

My relationships have been as much about opportunity as they have been about chemistry – and the moment.

Now in my early 60’s, my stories share the people I’ve met, the things I’ve done, and convey what I’ve learned about myself.

I continue to travel and meet others and write about those encounters.

Perhaps we might meet someday – in an airport while waiting for a delayed plane, in a restaurant in the middle of the afternoon, in a grocery store as I shop unfamiliar aisles looking for a few things.

Until then, I hope my stories are – at the very least – enjoyable for you to read. I hope they stimulate your mind and body, and touch something inside that yearns for more – because my stories are all true.

Well, mostly true, anyway.

Drop me a line if you ever want to say hello.

Location

North Carolina after leaving pandemic-ridden New York City

Gender

Male

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
113Followers
34Following
15My Favorites
33My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Travel, Photography, Cooking, Writing, Woodworking, Reading

Contact Author

Contact NYCSeparatedWM50 by clicking here.