• Authors
  • UnmatchedUnicorn1985

UnmatchedUnicorn1985

I am a humble man. I try to find the best in all situations, though that is not always possible. The stories i read or post on this site reflect the darkest parts of my psyche, the parts that get me the most aroused, that get me to shoot my load either the fastest, or with the most feeling.

I apologize. My name is Josh, but i have been called Bubba, JC, Gamer (for obvious reasons) or, of course, Josh. I served my country with pride for 6 years, and it was the most fun i have had in my life, outside the bedroom. I am trying to get back in, but it is proving dificult. But, that is for a different time.

My home town is Austin, Texas, though I have moved multiple times in the last 10 years. I am currently in Missouri, but I soon will be moving to northern Michigan.

The stories, or scenarios I should say, that peak my interest are incest, bdsm and some group, as long as it is written well.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please, feel free to ask. There is no question I will not answer.

Location

Springfield, Missouri

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
2Following
8My Favorites
2My Comments

Contact Author

Contact UnmatchedUnicorn1985 by clicking here.