Literotica.com
index : members : BearCella : Biography

Add to favorites

BearCella
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BearCella's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Stars and the Moon
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1360783
Member Since: December 30, 2011
Last Modified: July 12, 2017
Some words from BearCella:

I am only now sharing the stories, or "ditties" as I affectionately refer to them" online here. I have allowed friends and playmates to read them in the past. I've been writing them down for about a decade now. As I post them, some are older, some are newer.

All of the things that I have written are for myself. As ways to explore an idea, or concept like, "Restraint". As a way of improving my writing like, "Secret Chat". To describe a moment, or experience like, "Snack". As a way of explaining something to a friend like, "Pleasure". As a way to tease a playmate like, "Granit". Or as a way to empty my brain from a sudden daydream like, "Control Lesson".

The last category is by far the easiest story to write. It simply pops up in my head, and I can't seem to get on with the rest of my life, until I write it down. :)

I have written a few longer stories, with the help of a co-author, also on here, but would want his permission before sharing. And a trilogy of stories, containing the same main characters, but don't know if I will ever post that epic. LoL

I know that some of the comments to my stories have been to ask for more. And WoW!!! what an amazing compliment. Unfortunately, there is rarely more to add. The moment is explained, the concept explored, or the scenario acted out. If there is ever "more" I will most certainly write it down.

Thank you for reading my words.

Cella

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board