Literotica.com
index : members : SkinandSin : Biography

Add to favorites

SkinandSin
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
SkinandSin's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Philippines
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Yes
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1362814
Member Since: January 5, 2012
Last Modified: April 25, 2019
Some words from SkinandSin:

What I write is purely fiction, merely an exploration of my mind's small, dark crevasses - whatever genre I choose is not a nod of consent for the events or character motivations contained in my work. Call it an outlet, call it my imagined perversions, call it what you will. I just write.

Finished my first novel, which is uploaded by chapter here as "How to Tame Your Tikbalang." :) Such a happy thing for me, really.

I'll be working on Isle of Lays again after a bit of a break, as well as working on the sequel to HTTYT, because the protagonist's younger brother just has to have his own story told. :)

Thank you for reading my stories and poems. You make my world brighter and sweeter, especially when I read your comments and feedback.

Writing can be a lonely task and the little bits of communication I get do encourage me and make me strive to make my work as good as I can make it. :)

* 08/08/2015

Working on the first chapter of a sequel to HTTYT, provisionally titled How to Ride a Tikbalang. :) I should have it ready to go in a couple of days. It includes manwiches.

*08/22/15

Got three chapters of How to Ride a Tikbalang upped here, working on chapter 4. Also, working with a few talented friends to create an ebook of the complete, edited HTTYT so I can see if it will fly if I indie-publish it. Wish me luck. :)

*11/26/15

Final edits and cover for HTTYT done. Crossing my fingers that it passes muster on Createspace and that I can see how it fares over Amazon.

While I wait for what comes of that, I am back to the other stories (Isle of Lays, and HTTYT's sequel titled How to Ride Your Tikbalang) on my writing table.

* 11/27/15

My book is up on Amazon. :D You can buy it here:

http://www.amazon.com/Tame-Your-Tikbalang-Without-Trying/dp/1519339127/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1448628032&sr=8-4&keywords=Tikbalang

* 12/26/15

I know it's been another lull and that Chapter 6 of How to Ride a Tikbalang is overdue. But I do have a day job that has been pretty hectic of late. I'm going to work extra-hard on HTRYT over the holidays now that the cooking and partying part of the hectic schedule is done. Hopefully, I'll get some really good work done.

So while you wait, I've upped a non-erotic story I wrote between news deadlines that tells a bit of the back-story for one of the characters of How to Tame Your Tikbalang. Siokoy king Jahariyasya was kind of chatty over the last few weeks, demanding that he be introduced properly to the people who have read about him in HTTYT. So I tell a bit of his story as crown prince to the Hiyas (pearl) throne in Sea's Reckoning, which I hope the admins find good enough to approve.

* 06/15/2016

Finished Chapter 6 of HTRYT! It took a while. This chapter required more than my usual amount of rewriting to get right. It's with the admins now and I am hoping it a) passes muster and b) makes the readers happy. :)

Working on Chapter 7 now, but I've a whole lot of other writing work and the day job on my plate. Here's hoping I can steal time to finish this new chapter with less of the fuss Chapter 6 needed.

06/25/17

I know it took a while, but I've finished Chapter 7 of How to Ride Your Tikbalang. It's in the hands of the admins now. :)

* 04/26/19

I'm one chapter from the end of How to Ride a Tikbalang. Thank you so much for the hearts on my stories, those are precious to me.

Comments would definitely be welcome as well.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board