Literotica.com
index : members : blackduchess : Biography

Add to favorites

blackduchess
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
blackduchess's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: Average
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1368958
Member Since: January 27, 2012
Last Modified: July 4, 2014
blackduchess
Some words from blackduchess:

04 July 2014

My computer crashed last March and all of my works for chapter 12 was lost. I feared that my background and plot outline was also gone, but alas! I found the USB stick where I backed up most of my stuff (only up to chapter 8).

I had my hard drive analyzed if any data could be saved but the amount is quite prohibitive.

So bear with me as I try to piece together chapter 12.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

17 December 2013

Finally sent ch.11 to my editor and hope to get it posted before the weekend.

I do really apologize for the long wait. I can't seem to get it together for a long time.

03 October 2013

Trying to get back into the groove. Been writing on and off for the past week. If only my brain would cooperate with me (ha, ha, ha!) All sorts of ideas crop out and kept changing the flow of the story.

BTW, I posted a teaser of chapter 11 on my blog page. So if you're interested, go ahead and check it out.

Hope to get this done soon.

24 April 2013

Been sick lately. And to top it off, I found I have breast cancer. So all my loyal readers, please bear with me. I'll try to finish SOTW even if it kill me (pun intended).

11 February 2013

Chapter 10 was submitted today. It should post this week. Enjoy!

1 February 2013

I apologize to all my loyal readers for the delay in the next chapter. Late as it is, I have finished and sent chapter 10 to my editor. If things went well, then it will post hopefully y next week.

4 Dec. 2012

I've posted a teaser or Chapter 10 at my blogspot. Hope to get this chapter done and submitted this month.

25 October 2012

Chapter 9 have been submitted. Hopefully it would post if not this weekend, then early next week. Enjoy!

19 October 2012

Hello everyone. I put a teaser of chapter 9 in my blog today. Hopefully I'll get the chapter done and posted before the end of this month.

24 September 2012

Hello there. Chapter 8 was sent to my editors Friday. So hopefully it would post end of the week or early next week. Already working on Chapter 9. As usual you can find an unedited teaser of the chapter on my blogpage. Happy reading!

4 July 2012

Hello everyone. I just want to clarify something that seemed to be a sticking point to some of my readers. The name Blackduchess is actually a combination of my dogs names: Blackie and Duchess. I am Asian (a Filipina in fact) and have nothing against any other race. I love the diversity of cultures and ethnicity portrayed here in Lit. and love reading IR romances. So those who have questioned why i wrote the heroine of SOTW as white redhead, my answer is simply - that's what she looked like in my imagination as the story unravel.

BD

July 1, 2012

Hello Lit readers. I know I promised to update at least once a month, and I'm really sorry that I failed to do so last month. Anyway the next installment of Shadow Of The Wolf (Ch. 6) is already submitted with my editors. Ayway, I'm already working on chapter 7.

I've posted a sneak in my blog.

Happy reading!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board