Literotica.com
index : members : yoursilentknight : Biography

Add to favorites

yoursilentknight
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
yoursilentknight's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: MFF, Group, light S&M, anal, piss, student/teacher, incest, twincest
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1369033
Member Since: January 27, 2012
Last Modified: February 11, 2014
Some words from yoursilentknight:

I published here before under "silentnight" and authored the "Camp Staff Chronicles" story line. I have since lost access to that account and due to a hardrive failure I no longer have the rest of the story. That drive failure was one reason I stopped writing stories since i had lost so much valuable work.

Over the past few years I have been itching to get back into actually publishing my stories for others to enjoy.

I have found great inspiration in authors like BlueDragonAuthor and Romantic1 which tell a story along with the erotica. So if you like their stories, hopefully you'll like mine.

I am currently working on a ten-chapter storyline that will hopefully continue with a ten chapter follow up series with many of the same characters.

+++

[Update: June 2013] I am nearing the end of the "High School: Zero to Hero" story line. It has been a real learning experience for me. I do plan to continue sharing stories using many of those same characters but will make some tweaks to the next series.

If you have any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback for me please feel free to share it.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board