Literotica.com
index : members : Bramblethorn : Biography

Add to favorites

Bramblethorn
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Bramblethorn's Biography:
Gender: Different Identity
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: mostly Australia
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1374399
Member Since: February 16, 2012
Last Modified: May 10, 2023
Some words from Bramblethorn:

Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you.

Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready.

If you want to know when I have a new story out, you can either set up an account and follow this one, or use the Contact tab to give me your email address.

If you'd like an e-reader version of my stories or just want to tip the author, some of my stories are also available on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Bramblethorn

I'm reposting some of them to AO3 (https://archiveofourown.org/users/Bramblethorn) where you can also find a few pieces that don't fit here.

I have a badly neglected writing blog at http://bramblethorn.dreamwidth.org/.

A quick guide to my stories:

A Stringed Instrument: modern-day F-F romance

AI Era: Loss Function: recent-past-to-near-future sci-fi F-F romance.

Anjali's Red Scarf: modern-day F-F not-quite-romance with BDSM elements

Riddle of the Copper Coin: modern-day and Arabian Nights F-F fantasy/romance with occasional poetry.

Magnum Innominandum: non-explicit 1890s F-F horror-romance, riffing on Robert W. Chambers and Oscar Wilde among others.

The Wasp of St. Judith's: non-explicit weird fiction.

The Floggings Will Continue: if you've ever worked in an office, you will understand the horror induced by the words "team-building exercise".

Red Callum, Sweet Cate: Halloween splatter horror in verse, read aloud by the delightful Kingswoman.

Counting To Eleven: light-hearted F-F BDSM.

Thanks to everybody who's helped me with beta-reading on my stories over the years - see individual story notes for acknowledgements and see my Following list for some of the authors I enjoy here.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board