Literotica.com
index : members : coastalguy : Biography

Add to favorites

coastalguy
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
coastalguy's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Atlantic Canada
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: w
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: shaved pussy; perfectly smooth cunt
Pets: None
User Number: 1375292
Member Since: February 19, 2012
Last Modified: July 14, 2012
coastalguy
Some words from coastalguy:

For the female readers of my stories (if it helps), I'm 5'9'' and 150 lbs. I'm in very good physical shape thanks to a regime of cardio and weight training. I have a full head of hair, dusted with gray around the sides and I have a neatly trimmed, gray circle beard. If I had to pick a movie actor who I resemble the most it would have to be George Clooney.

I've only written two stories so far and they're far from literary masterpieces. But I believe that they've nevertheless given some readers a bit of pleasure. That's the main reward for me. That said, reader response, when it is positive and encouraging, is energizing. I think that's what keeps many of the writers on the site going.

I would consider co-writing a story with a female writer if we could agree on a topic. I'm not into incest or BDSM stories. I'm straight so gay and transexual stories have no appeal either.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board