Literotica.com
index : members : fanfare : Biography

Add to favorites

fanfare
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
fanfare's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: Leftish Coasting
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: does vanilla count?
Pets: None
User Number: 1376216
Member Since: February 23, 2012
Last Modified: November 16, 2014
fanfare
Some words from fanfare:

Nov2014 = I keep meaning to update my favorites lists and I keep forgetting too. So finally I?m getting A-Round-2-It. Considering how many choices I have to consider, I decided to winnow my original list down to a reasonable selection.

My first criteria is: Has the writer posted stories within the last few years. As much as I enjoy reading over and again some of the older stories. Perhaps I will eventually do a separate listing of those one day?

Second criteria is: In my opinion have these Authors shown the writing skills I prefer? Good Humor or Turgid Heartbreak? Romantic Eroticism or Romantic Comedy? Consensual Eroticism with Mutual Affection?

How about, are the Adult characters conversing like Adults? Male dialogue that sounds like men would actually speak those words and female dialogue that sounds like women would actually speak like that?

If it is fantasy or fabulism, are the fictional worlds created, consistent and believable within the context of the Author?s imagineering?

Are the writer?s of Real History fiction stories at least making an effort to be reasonably true to the period and the people they are writing about?

I have a deep rooted aversion to blatant anachronisms caused by a writer obviously being too lazy to properly research their chosen topic.

Unless the results, in context, are slapsticking funny!

Cause let?s face it, thanks to GOP corruption most people get their misseducation from hollywood shit and Fox Newt propaganda. And NO! Your ignorant opinions are NOT Facts.

When I do NOT agree with the Author?s ideological bent or political agitprop. Did this Author convince me that their display of ignorant prejudice is at least as reasonable and rational as my own cherished much more knowledgable prejudices?

Plus: Most of the postings to the Satire & Humor category. Even the ones that make me cringe and gag!

Then choosing Favorite Stories? Oy vey! Many of these authors write series such as etaski?s Red Sisters. FinalStand writes multiple series. of which all but one I have enjoyed.

Even the best of us cannot please everybody, all the time! Genderless-Undeterminable-Deity knows, I am lucky with my stories, too please anybody, any of the time!

Some favorite authors such as Susan Jill Parker, I specifically enjoy her Humor & Satire, Non0Erotic, Letters & Transcripts and How-To postings.

Some writers are trying to earn a living and tired of being pirated. So their postings to Literotica are bait to convince the readers to purchase their e-books. Such as KAnneMeinel, aussie 101, sensasin, and voluptuary_manque to name a few. And yes, I have purchased their e-books and will do so again. Including those available for free on Literotica.

If you have not read one of the authors I have listed, I suggest you first go to their Author?s Page. Especially for series, I don?t know about you but I always try to start at the beginning and methodically read my way forward.

Even when the series or novel are obviously complete, I force myself not to peek at the endings. Cause that?s all the fun in mysteries is checking my wild hypothesis against the authors intentions upon completion.

I know I?m forgetting so many good writers who deserve to be on this list. As I remember them, I will update to include the deserving. And remember, this is my opinion, not yours!

If you want to suggest a missing name, please feel free to email me your suggestions. If I agree I will add them to my list.

But with all the limits on my time I cannot promise to immediately check-out promising works.

Oct/Dec 2014 - I'm Baaack!

To the dismay and despair of spelunking trolls everywhere. I am queuing up several stories to post over the next few weeks.

For those of you confounded by my experimental writing styles. I gift you my instructions:

Dear Laurel & Manu Literotica.Com

I can understand that my stories tend to be a bit above the very average target audience you are pandering too. All those multisyllabic words I use, tsk, I'm a bad boy.

But there is an appreciative, if small audience of educated readers for my writing, mostly non-American I'll admit.

If you could please be more specific about exactly what you find objectionable. That I could address that specific issue. I would be most appreciative.

I thought the instructions included below were quite clear as too my intentions as how I present my story. Did anyone bother to read these?

Note 4 Literotica Site Admins

My writing style is eccentric & experimental.

Please do NOT attempt to correct structure, spelling, punctuation or capitalization.

This story is edited to my specifications and the needs of the storyline.

Thank you - fanfare -

Those of you still incomprehending my abuse of the dead religion of Academic English. So sorry! Me bad.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board