Literotica.com
index : members : DecadentDreamer79 : Biography

Add to favorites

DecadentDreamer79
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
DecadentDreamer79's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: Northern Illinois (Midwest USA)
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Long Socks especially with Short Skirts (NOT panty-hose and NOT feet), Outdoor Fun, Public Nudity, Risk of Getting Caught, Masked, Body-paint
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1379736
Member Since: March 8, 2012
Last Modified: June 30, 2013
Some words from DecadentDreamer79:

I have started several stories but have not finished a single one yet. I am drawn to well-written stories, even those that are suspenseful due to their risque nature and would NEVER work in reality. What makes those stories tolerable [to me] is knowing that these fanciful stories do not corrupt, manipulate, cause suffering, alter the lives, and/or impact the physical and mental developmental progression of their real life counterparts (especially in the manner described in them). Though I also enjoy some of the controversial stories, particularly those in which the young adult controls the situations (AND is NOT manipulated by the mature member), I do feel guilt that these stories exist for our benefit, amplified by the fact that I know too many friends traumatized from many of those same situations. It is too clearly evident that their lives are now held prisoner to those past occurrences. So, I cannot stress this enough: "It is wrong to force yourself on another, especially when blending the lines of consent and convincing yourself that certain situations are acceptable when they, in fact, are NOT." As stated above, I am seriously 'attached' and enjoy enriching that relationship (and that relationship alone) and expanding my own sexual know-how. Sorry ladies, this guy's taken. ;-) Finally, I eagerly welcome feedback to any [future] stories and/or discussion topics.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board