• Authors
  • ZimmMaster

ZimmMaster

UPDATE 7/13/12
Ch. 05 has been approved and is now available for reading.

I'm 18 years old. I'm not exactly the typical teenage guy though. Sure I play video games and watch action movies but I also love a good romance or disney movie as well. I watch movies, but I prefer a good book.
I'm like to help where I can. Throughout most of my high-school life, I've been a sort of "un-official counsellor". People can come to me with problems they don't want to take to adults like teachers or parents. They know I keep secrets, they know I won't judge. I listen to people's problems both male and female and if they desire, offer my advice. I'm told I give good advice. I've made a lot of friends because of this so leaving was hard.
I've heard about all kinds of problems people have and some just break my heart. I've talked to drug users trying to kick the habit, girls in abusive relationships with their boyfriends or family members, teens of both genders struggling with their sexual orientations. I've never broken confidence, not once.
Teachers at the high school I went to knew what I did, and they did not interfere. In fact, I think they approved. They never officially recognized me but it was usually a thank you here or a smile there and it made me feel good. I think it was hearing about all of these problems that I got started reading on literotica.

Location

Kansas

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bro/sis Incest/taboo

Contact Author

Contact ZimmMaster by clicking here.