Literotica.com
index : members : JayWhett : Biography

Add to favorites

JayWhett
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
JayWhett's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Menlo Park, CA USA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Good stories
Pets: None
User Number: 1399034
Member Since: May 21, 2012
Last Modified: July 14, 2016
JayWhett
Some words from JayWhett:

By day, Jay Whett uses her storytelling skills in cubicles and conference rooms throughout the Silicon Valley and across the country, trying to help Internet start-ups and struggling web-based businesses of all sizes generate a coherent vision and articulate a clear path to success. Once back home, she writes dirty stories late into the night, usually after a bit too much wine.

All of her stories explore, at east on some level, the ambiguities of life -- and especially of sex. Ambiguous motivation, desire and consent. Sometimes ambiguous sexuality. Most have ambiguous endings, because 'happily ever after' is often only a fleeting moment.

Jay thinks there are way too many tales out there of perfect fucks. Double-D barely legal blonde beauties and chiseled hunks hung like a donkey having multiple, perfectly timed simultaneous orgasms, and then collapsing into a perfectly satisfied heap. Fade out, the end.

Can you imagine anything more boring than reading something like that?

So she likes stories with a little more bite. Twisty little tales of unexpected sex, nervous sex, reluctant sex, surprising sex, defiant sex. Break-up and make-up sex. Angry sex, difficult sex, dangerous sex...

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board