Literotica.com
index : members : Husband1981 : Biography

Add to favorites

Husband1981
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Husband1981's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: UK
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: yes...
Pets: None
User Number: 1403912
Member Since: June 7, 2012
Last Modified: June 18, 2014
Some words from Husband1981:

13 Jun 12 -Thank you to all who have already left comments. I was gutted to see the errors that crept in when using the cut and paste method of submitting my story. I'll just send the whole file next time?

Obviously the spellchecker even edited the word Literotica. I only saw this myself today as it takes up to 72 hours from submission to appearing live on the website.

I shall chalk it up as a lesson learnt, alongside how easy it is to submit anonymous negative comments. Oh well, I shall amend and resubmit in the next few days...

New submissions are in progress, so to those who have sent me a message saying they are looking forward to reading more, it shouldn't be too long a wait!

Also, why do people feel the need criticise my lifeslyle? I don't understand why someone would read a story which involves a lifestyle they disapprove of then comment on it...

My wife and I have a very strong relationship so what we do is surely up to us? I don't go reading stories about forced encounters anything that verges on rape, but that doesn't mean I'll go leaving abusive comments on their page! Rant ends here...

18 Jun 12 - Actually really pleased with some of the feedback already, maybe it wasn't a complete waste of time after all?

The edited version is now listed (as advised) as Part 1. Please disregard the older story, I'm requesting it is deleted from the site soon.

For those who have written to me directly, thank you for taking the time to share your private thoughts on my work, reading them has been the most rewarding thing about joining Literotica!

Please make sure you check your e-mail address though as I've had problems writing back...

Charles

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board