Literotica.com
index : members : Antidarius : Biography

Add to favorites

Antidarius
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Antidarius's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Australia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In:  reading,writing,gaming,D&D
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1408975
Member Since: June 25, 2012
Last Modified: December 4, 2023
Some words from Antidarius:

4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :)

I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it!

- Anti.

---------------------------------------------------------------

11th August 2023: I thought I should check in and note that I’m still alive and well! My deepest apologies to those of you who are waiting for new chapters of the stories; I have been finding little time to write in the last few months.

I’ve got some cool new ideas in the pipe, but I’m not going to start on them until current works are complete. Thanks for your patience guys.

- Anti.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24th May 2023: Mushrooms 6 now live for Patrons. Details below if you’d like to sign up and read the 4 chapters not here on Lit.

Thanks for your feedback emails and comments, I read them all 🙂

- Anti.

------------------------------------------------

About Me:

I write for fun, mostly, and I’m not a professional; I write my stories around a full time job, a casual job and a marriage! So, if you enjoy my work, please consider becoming my patron on Patreon. From only $2 AUD/month, you get early access to all new chapters and Discord channel, plus the ability to vote on story content from time to time, as well as other cool benefits :)

For those of you new to my work: A Paladin's Training, Journey and War are the 1st versions of this world, and they are very much an exploratory exercise for my world-building and story telling. The latest version is called The Sunblade Chronicles, and the 1st and 2nd chapters are available on Lit for free. All future chapters are available at www.patreon.com/antidarius for Patrons only. NOTE: currently this version is complete only up to Chapter 5.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Active Stories and Chapter Release Time Guideline:

The Paladin Saga: 1 chapter every 4 to 6 weeks

Mushrooms: About every 6 weeks. For Patrons only at this stage.

D.I.A.N.N.E.: ON HOLD UNTIL PALADIN SAGA AND MUSHROOMS ARE FINISHED.

———————————-

I always appreciate all the feedback & comments, anonymous or otherwise, they really do make a difference and keep me motivated to write more.

Thanks for reading/following me :) - Anti.

I can be contacted at:

My Discord: https://discord.gg/wHZZHnNd

Email: antidarius@gmail.com

Twitter: @aransunblade

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/antidarius

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board