Literotica.com
index : members : wanderingmindgames : Biography

Add to favorites

wanderingmindgames
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
wanderingmindgames's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1409482
Member Since: June 26, 2012
Last Modified: October 27, 2014
Some words from wanderingmindgames:

Hey there - today is Monday, October 27, 2014, and yes, I am alive.

Sorry to have left you all so long, sorrier still to have left Damian and Charlie for so long. I have been through almost a year of one heartbreak after another. An end to a marriage of almost two decades, an end to a new relationship, an end to friendships I thought were wholly unbreakable...the pain, the hurt, was real, it was physical, and it clouded everything. Even the precious time I spent with the Dimeos and Charlie.

Yeah, I know how it sounds. But consider this: it's not an EXCUSE. It's an explanation.

It took me a while to get over it all. But I did. The past is the past; I cannot change what happened, and honestly don't think I would wish to at this point.

I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. I am writing again. It was hard to start again, but that - thankfully - was short lived. Even better, I am hearing Damien and Charlie and Becky and everyone again. Which is a grand thing.

I will have the next chapter up ASAP.

Best,

-W

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board