• Authors
  • BizarreSmalls

BizarreSmalls

I'm not much of a writer, but I love to read the stories here. So you are either A) going to get no stories from me or B) going to get very few. I do my best to make sure that my coments and feedback are positive, but I do realize that some may think I'm being rude or presumptuious. Oh yea....my favorite word is antidisestablishmentarianism. Once I can remember how to spell a longer word, then that may become my favorite word.

If I write a story and you like it, tell me what you liked about it and what you liked the least. If you don't like it, tell me what you didn't like about it and what you liked the most so I can maybe put more of it in my next story.

I would also appreciate not having Haters. JADED_ONE1969 deleted all of his posts and took off feedback completely in 2010. I read a comment from him on one of Transverse's How To's and a few haters followed him and now we can't read any of his stuff. So please, If you don't have anything to say that could ligitimately help any writers one this site, new or old, please don't comment at all. If you're going to sit there and comment how we should go die or get off Literotica for ever, please just leave and don't visit this site again. Every writer here is doing this for fun and it sometimes takes weeks or months for an author to finish a story/chapter of a story.

Location

Everywhere but nowhere

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
32Following
10My Favorites
40My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

None That I Know Of

Contact Member

Contact BizarreSmalls by clicking here.