• Authors
  • DavenTracy

DavenTracy

Hi! We are once empty nesters that now care for aging parents. We try to stay physically and socially active and have both vanilla and lifestyle friends. We do not intend to offend anyone with our lifestyle or our stories. After reading so many negative comments on the stories, especially the wife sharing, gang bang, and cream pie stories that we love, we decided to make a longer biography to share our feelings in hopes of widening a few of your perspectives.

We are hedonists. That only means that we are just ordinary people who have chosen to live a little more openly sexually than many others do. We believe in pleasing each other and our lovers. We feel that if you are going to have lovers, then you should openly accept and learn to enjoy their lusts and desires, embrace them, and at least try anything to enhance the lives of all involved without judgement or hesitation. We try to only play with open honest people and try not to help those not honest with their partners. We are starting to slow down sexually because of our age related stamina and other time consuming commitments. As we publish stories, they will be real, at least at first.

We have loved to making our fantasies become reality and really have become closer sharing each other with others. Multi-partner, bare back, wet nasty sex is the best, i.e. orgies, gang bangs, but we are open to almost anything and have played in a lot of threesomes. Bodily fluid exchange is just a really wonderful part of a normal sex life. It is the way our bodies were designed to have sex. That makes it obvious to us that nature, God, or whatever you believe in, intended sex to be that way. Societal constraints, shame, and guilt are contrivances of mankind to control us.

We really appreciate the work Literotica authors put into their stories, their sharing their closest held desires and practices with us, and that they share things that are often tabu. We do not understand why anyone would reward such open sharing of one's most intimate feelings with rude, judgmental comments.

Life is a risk and no one gets out of it alive. We all have to decide how we can get the most out of the time we have. We have lived the way we chose to, taken risks with our eyes wide open, and believe we have fuller lives because of our choices than we would have had otherwise. That said, we have seen many people who have not done as well after making some of the same choices...we are all different after all! What you consider to be right and wrong is often very different in other cultures. Live and let live!

Fact: Swingers have a lower than average HIV prevalence. We both test regularly and are clean after scores of partners practicing sloppy, unprotected sex. If you don't approve of our lifestyle, please let that be your little secret. You are free to live however you want to. We do not judge you. Please show us the same respect. Anyone's lifestyle, relationship, sexual desires and acts can be easily attacked. Don't be that guy. Enjoy our stories as they come out. If you don't like the writing, please offer suggestions. If you don't like the subject matter then why are you here reading it? There are subject tags so you can find just the right stories to float your boat and avoid anything that might offend you.

Just to be crystal clear, we ask you to please keep any self-righteous lifestyle comments to yourselves.
Thanks for listening,
Dave & Tracy

Location

Maryland

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Following
40My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Orgies, Gang Bangs, Threesomes, Cream Pies, Bareback

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact DavenTracy by clicking here.