Literotica.com
index : members : Dave_55 : Biography

Add to favorites

Dave_55
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Dave_55's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Southern California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1426771
Member Since: August 26, 2012
Last Modified: July 3, 2021
Some words from Dave_55:

I'm Dave, here for creative role play or fun chat. Guys, I'm here for the ladies, thank you for some recent inquiries. It's flattering and yet not my thing.

Ladies, if you are up for a role play, text speak, 'mmmmmm', and two or three word answers, in my judgment, a role play do not make. Please be articulate, creative, descriptive and kinky. I will do my best to reciprocate those for you. I find it hard to believe that I have to add this..... If you are accessing Lit from your phone, inherently you will not be able to hold up your end of the type of play I like. Please let me know if I message you and you are on your phone so we do not waste each other's time.

My list of kinks is a lot longer than my limits list, so let's go with the latter. I will NOT play anything underage, scat, snuff, extreme anything (pain, rape, abuse, etc.), animals, and, while I don't mind multiple guys, I don't need any male attention. Pretty much everything else is a go.

To save the time in chat, I'm 38, 245 lbs, brown eyes, bald head and body, tanned, well-built, and have a short, neatly trimmed beard. If you want to know more, just ask!

I look forward to chatting with you!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board