• Authors
  • ButtNastyTodd

ButtNastyTodd

We're a happily married couple with active sex drives. Our fantasy is to have an amazing night of MFM fun with a straight, sexy acquaintance. We're both fairly new to all this, and since Maria has set an aggressive goal for January, we have a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time. If we take longer than that, that's fine. At the moment, we *ARE NOT* trying to meet anyone in person yet. Maria is nervous here & there along the way, and doesn't need pressure. So far, we are enjoying chat and some cam sessions, trying to ease into "the lifestyle" and e-meet folks. Send us a PM! As 24 hour parents of two little kids, and 60 hour work-week professionals in the daylight, we insist on discretion. FOR NOW: We play randomly in the evenings, once or twice a week. We both work longish days, and we don't play when the kids are awake. Catch us odd weeknights between 9-11 PM Eastern, ending later on the weekends. Saturday nights are our best chance. We never play apart, but we do read & respond to PMs during the day. I handle any messages we decide to respond to. When the mood strikes, we get comfortable, review some profiles and see who pops up. If intros and chat (and my busy hands) get Maria started, we'll stream our cam to you. You should turn on at least your mic, as dirty talk is a must. Your cam isn't required at first, we often prefer to just hear you before we see you, but Maria DOES love a messy money shot, so eventually you have to reciprocate. Maria likes objectification - talk about her as if she's not there. Discuss her body as if it were a steak dinner I bought you. Tell us what you want to see, what you want me to do to her... What YOU want to do to her, and what you want her to do to you. Maria's safe word is "PICKLE" - if you hear it, stop everything and I'll find out what's going wrong. If you hear PICKLE, chances are we're done for the night. FOR LATER: Maria wants a second cock to suck. She wants to be the center of sexual attention. She needs to be taken by me and another guy, alternating and cumming repeatedly. I'm straight, but I want to give her this big fantasy. I've long wanted to share her, and to watch her moving with and fucking another man; to watch her be all his for just a moment. Maria isn't interested in bringing women along yet. Please be honest when you tell us you're single/divorced/unattached, we're not into homewrecking. We'll want some pics & video clips. I'll snap them from my phone. You don't have to be identifiable by your face/tatts in the pix/videos, but you will need to be willing to be in them. Condoms are a must, as is personal hygiene and grooming. We don't insist that you live at the gym, we certainly don't - but we do insist that you invest at least in as much as cleanliness. TURN ONS: Fuck her mind, guys. Be literate during chat. Be vocal once she can hear you. She wants to be treated like it's after Last Call, not like she's looking for love. Save the mushy stuff and fuck. "Slut" "whore" "dirty girl" "good pussy" "MILF" "piece of ass" among others. TURN OFFS: "Cunt" "worthless" "property" etc... keep the dirty talk context respectful. Facials. Anal. Incest. Animals. Violence. Rape. Pain. Bathroom games. Crossing the line from objectification into humiliation. Dishonesty. Disloyalty. Pushy people. Tech nerd geekery. Politics. Bad internet connections. Low lighting and bad cam/mic quality. Kids that won't sleep. :)

Location

North Jersey

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact ButtNastyTodd by clicking here.