• Authors
  • wifestoy

wifestoy

I enjoy writing when I have the time. I love taking my wife's cock up my tight ass. Giving her some great head is just divine. The only thing I miss are the wonderful loads of cum to suck down. She does let me relish my own load no matter where it is planted. Yes Ana loves to suck cock and get ass filled to the brim. My wife has really helped Ana become the woman she needed to be. The sex slut Ana always wanted to be, but didn't have the balls to do it! Life is good!

There is nothing hotter to me than to see the picture of an absolutely gorgeous woman. Her body is as mouth watering as her face. And as you work down her body with your eyes you suddenly feast upon a huge cock! It really doesn't even have to be huge for that matter.

There is just something so sexy about that. It works just as well for me when I am looking at a genetic female and she has a nice strap on cock!
JUST SO HOT!


I know I have not written any stories in awhile however I do have a couple of unfinished chapters of Ana's adventures I will try to get out.

Work has taken precidence and the time I once had is no more. I will work on getting out some new material.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback and please do continue to vote on my stories and send feedback I do appreciate it!

Drop me a line if you wish. I always enjoy meeting new friends, and welcome the opportunity for correspondence.
If you send me an email I promise I will reply.


Location

Eastern Sea Board

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
83Followers
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Crossdressing, Strapons, Domination

Contact Author

Contact wifestoy by clicking here.