Literotica.com
index : members : TheLastChaosLord : Biography

Add to favorites

TheLastChaosLord
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
TheLastChaosLord's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1454571
Member Since: November 11, 2012
Last Modified: December 21, 2015
TheLastChaosLord
Some words from TheLastChaosLord:

Hello all.

As some of you have probably noticed, My Demonic Submission series has been taken down and some of you are probably wondering what's going on.

Simply put, I pulled them down because of various comments and threats people have made in regards to stealing and ripping off my work. I am sorry to the readers that were half way through the story, but for those of you who don't know, I plan on publishing my Demonic submission series once I've finished and revised it. It will be some time yet as I still have a fair amount to write, but obviously I want to protect what's mine.

Anyway, sometime in the near future I will be posting up information where I'll be letting people know about my progress and where they might be able to pursue reading Demonic Submission.

It might be a bit yet as I'm not great at blogs and things like that, but I'll see what I can do and post more information here as time goes on.

Additionally, if you wish to be added to an email list to be informed when my book becomes available, please email me and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you again to everyone who has enjoyed this story so far, and thank you for all the comments of encouragement.

Cheers!

-TheLastChaosLord

- Update as of Dec. 21, 2015!

Hi All. I know it's been a while since I've updated, and I'm sorry about that. I've just finished chapter 68 and have started work on 69. Still on the downward slope at this point, perhaps only a few more chapters more, perhaps as few as 2. Also, I've begun the process of revising and updating my earlier chapters, and have gotten as far as chapter 20 so far, so hopefully that will shave down the review period after I am done the book's first draft.

I know this is taking a long time guys. unfortunately, my writing time has been severely limited these last couple months, and the last chapters of the book are turning out to be some of the hardest to write.

I hope you all enjoy the finished product.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board