Literotica.com
index : members : my_lil_secret : Biography

Add to favorites

my_lil_secret
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
my_lil_secret's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: USA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Too many to list
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1459504
Member Since: December 1, 2012
Last Modified: December 22, 2016
Some words from my_lil_secret:

I adore reluctant consent. It's my little secret pleasure, and I'm not going to apologize for it! I'm a very fluid switch, so I enjoy being both slave and Mistress about 90/10. I can tend to be a little harsher on my sub characters depending upon my mood, because my Mistress side is still in her formative phase. *_^ I like the idea of being a sub to my Master and a Mistress to subs beneath me, not a primary Domme.

That said I mainly live the life of a very conflicted little who tries to be a good girl <i>most </i>of the time, but finds guilty delicious pleasure in pushing buttons and her Daddies' boundaries! I'm also a very submissive slave, and a newlywed wife to a very creative lover and Master. Obviously I like Daddy stories-- and taboo fantasy relationships between myself and my partner are enjoyed. This does not equate to real life whatsoever. We practice safely in the comfort of each other's arms.

For any prudes reading this, get over it--my kinks are some of the most prevalent in existence, and if you don't want to read it then simply.. Don't. I'm not responsible for the worlds' incestual or sexual predation issues nor am I in control of what someone else does. Fantasy does not necessarily equate to reality! Besides, my writing is far less harmful than say, oh, <u>the bible</u> because I don't presume to dictate to others how they should live with threat of hell whilst promoting actuaL incest, rape, perversion, bigotry, abortion, masogyny, or murder in the name of an almighty god.

It is my humble opinion that until society realizes that sexual <i> suppression</i> and societal enabling is what inspires such deplorable acts in real life--rather than my safe and� fantastical expression, then nothing can or will change.

Life is, at best, random and beautiful. And I'm living mine. Are you living yours?

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board