Literotica.com
index : members : Nudels : Biography

Add to favorites

Nudels
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Nudels's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpslmw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: CFNM. Public Nudity, Public Masturbation, BDSM, Exhibitionism, Public Sex
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1462658
Member Since: December 14, 2012
Last Modified: March 13, 2013
Nudels
Some words from Nudels:

I am a Nudist and openly admit to being an exhibitionist. I like to specialise in writing erotica which focuses on the following elements, CFNM, Public Nudity, BDSM and Public Masturbation as well as all types of consensual sex. I like to introduce variety into my stories and tend to write with an element of humour and adventure thrown in.

In my own way I like to encourage my readers to partake in the kind of erotic adventures I write about, many of which are my own personal experiences.

I always write naked and masturbate for inspiration

I live a completely nude lifestyle in a rural location where my nudity is openly accepted. I stopped wearing clothes almost 8 years ago and haven't stopped smiling since. I only posses 2 items of clothing, a red silk G string and a pair of leather sandals. I enjoy walking naked through the local village where I am often greeted with smiles, giggles and pleasantries, but never a bad word.

Nudity harms no-one, it is to be enjoyed and displayed for all to see.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board