• Authors
  • wyo_girl

wyo_girl

I love writing and have often wished I could do it for a living but alas, I must pay bills. *smile* Thanks to a good friend and fellow author, I discovered the pleasure of short stories a couple years ago and I love literotica for giving me a place to put them!

About me - I was born and raised in Wyoming although my job has taken me away from the mountains for now. I'm a divorced Mom with two grown children and I'm enjoying being single. I'm finding a freedom in dating that wasn't there when I was 20!

I hope you enjoy my stories and keep reading them! A lot of my stories were written before cell phones, etc. so don't be surprised at the lack of technology.

To those of you who sent feedback to me, thank you so much! If you didn't receive an answer to your questions, it's because you came across as Anonymous or your email rejected my reply. I appreciate so much all the people who take the time to read my stories and vote! *kisses*

Finally, if you've played a naughty game or have one you would like to play, I'm always looking for new ways to spice up parties and I'd love to hear your idea. If it's a hit, I might even feature it in a story!

Location

midwest

Gender

Female

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
164Followers
4Following
8My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Writing

Fetishes

Leather

Contact Author

Contact wyo_girl by clicking here.