Literotica.com
index : members : OliviaBeaumont : Biography

Add to favorites

OliviaBeaumont
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
OliviaBeaumont's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Home alone
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fpmw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: I fantasise often about being tied up and taken "against my will" !!! Have had fantasies of other women ! (she admits blushing)
Pets: None
User Number: 1483906
Member Since: March 9, 2013
Last Modified: April 20, 2013
Some words from OliviaBeaumont:

Happily married and love my Husband. However, I long for that certain "spark". He is away often and when he is home is often too tired or too busy for me. I long for romance, passion and yearn for greater intimacy. I would not cheat on him for real however hope that I might find a little adventure here in Literotica. I enjoy reading the "Non consent and reluctance" as that has always been a bit of a fantasy of mine. My brother and his friend used to tie me up when we were kids playing games like kids do. All innocent though. We were young, I guess I have liked it ever since.. Perhaps also explains some of the naughty thoughts I can't seem to dismiss about my brother. Had an ex that used to tie me up and "force me" :-) was a long time ago, I miss it. Also enjoy reading the Lesbian stories. Though I don't know if I could go through an encounter with another woman for real, I imagine it in the privacy of my mind often. Though I have selected straight as my orientation, I would select "curious" if there was such an option. The more I think of an intimate night alone with a woman while our Husbands are away, the more I like the idea. Have to admit there is a crossover with my bondage and my "same sex" fantasies too !!! Lol. Guess that's enough of my life story. Thanks. Olivia.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board