• Authors
  • OliviaBeaumont

OliviaBeaumont

Happily married and love my Husband. However, I long for that certain "spark". He is away often and when he is home is often too tired or too busy for me. I long for romance, passion and yearn for greater intimacy. I would not cheat on him for real however hope that I might find a little adventure here in Literotica. I enjoy reading the "Non consent and reluctance" as that has always been a bit of a fantasy of mine. My brother and his friend used to tie me up when we were kids playing games like kids do. All innocent though. We were young, I guess I have liked it ever since.. Perhaps also explains some of the naughty thoughts I can't seem to dismiss about my brother. Had an ex that used to tie me up and "force me" :-) was a long time ago, I miss it. Also enjoy reading the Lesbian stories. Though I don't know if I could go through an encounter with another woman for real, I imagine it in the privacy of my mind often. Though I have selected straight as my orientation, I would select "curious" if there was such an option. The more I think of an intimate night alone with a woman while our Husbands are away, the more I like the idea. Have to admit there is a crossover with my bondage and my "same sex" fantasies too !!! Lol. Guess that's enough of my life story. Thanks. Olivia.

Location

Home alone

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
1My Favorites
47My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

I Fantasise Often About Being Tied Up And Taken "against My Will" !!! Have Had Fantasies Of Other Women ! (she Admits Blushing)

Contact Member

Contact OliviaBeaumont by clicking here.