• Authors
  • lyricalpoet95

lyricalpoet95

6/20/2013
Sorry about being so late on the TL update. I've been busy with school and work and have a wicked bad case of writers block. Soo long story short I've been trying to get Zaire and Tyler and the rest of their crew to talk so I can at least get something up but their being as tight lipped as ever. I'm one that like to let my characters guide me through the outline and actually shaping the story and until they start talking I'm stuck. But hey such is life.
-LP

4/23/2013
So to answer a few questions I have received from ya'll yes it's really based in Seattle. I live here so any locations landmarks and yada yada are in fact real and not speculation of sorts. My True challenge will be when I have to write scenes later for when my characters are in L.A and since I've never been it might be speculation or false information. Second as for how long the story will be well that depends on when the character decide their story is over. Also the chapters are short because I keep forgetting to combine them before submitting. So if you want to look at it Ch.1 and 2 are a set and Ch.3 and 4(when it get's approved) are a set. Anyway they should start getting longer. Hope that clued ya'll in bit on the inner workings of Tainted Love. Hopefully not all of it's secrets were given away.

4/20/2013

So happy at the positive reviews I'm getting from Tainted Love. It's not going to be typical they meet, they fall in love right away and have sex as most literotica romances are (though there is quite a few that like to give more base and background like I'm trying to do) I want the characters to show deeper relationships between who they interact with. I'll put out a character list later as the rest of the main characters get introduced.

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
12Followers
23Following
13My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact lyricalpoet95 by clicking here.