• Authors
  • dan_kildall

dan_kildall

*** UPDATE *** 2023-08-04:

I know I have been away from writing for some time now, and my last posted chapter here was over 2 years ago.

I apologize for the delay for everyone wondering what Kayla emailed Danny at the end of chapter 26. I never intended to make you wait so long to discover what happens next.

Since the last time I posted in 2021, my life has taken on an entirely new direction. I got divorced, moved to a different country, remarried, and am now in the complex process of immigration and basically starting my life over from scratch, all the while maintaining full-time employment.

All of these things have contributed to increased stress in my life, which has made it quite difficult to get my mind back into the erotic state needed to effectively write Aunt Sandi stories.

Now that I and my new wife have moved into a new place together and have been settled here for a couple of months, I have slowly started to feel like writing again.

One other development that has happened recently is that a voice actress, u/MoanALissa32, on Reddit got in touch with me and has offered to read and perform Aunt Sandi, and so far she has read up to the first part of chapter 7. I love how the audios have turned out thus far.

If you are interested in listening to Aunt Sandi audios from Alissa, you can go to Reddit and find them in either my subreddit, r/AuntSandi, or listen to all of her audios in her subreddit, r/MoanALissasStudio.

Alissa has an amazing voice and I encourage you to go listen to her.

As always, thank you for reading.

Location

Western USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1329Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
43My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

29

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact dan_kildall by clicking here.